-
December 11th, 2008, 03:10 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
My kid brother has a 1905A, thought somebody here may be interested. It's a 4 band PEQ
http://www.lansingheritage.org/image...ro/1993-17.JPG
Frankly, in a different world I would jump on it, but last thing I need is one more thing to sit around with the several thousand..NOT kidding...items I already have.
OT, but he also has a couple of Yamaha 31 band eq's. I mention this because I know there are at least a couple of PA guys here.
I think he wants around $120 for the pair of 31 bands, and an offer on the Altec, I suspect in the same area, both those are guesses on my part.
Contact him directly at [email protected]
Not mine, I have no financial interest other than if he sells something I don't have to float him a loan.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks